Aberdeen Brewdog Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyCaner

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

The good people at Brewdog bar Aberdeen have asked me to help them setup a homebrew club in the bar.

The first meeting is going to be on this Sunday 30th March, between 3-5pm. Everybody welcome, regardless of experience, as long as you have an interest in brewing your own.

PM me if you want more details.

DirtyC

Do you know if this will be rolled out to other Brewdog Bars, as I have one in Birmingham, would be great if you could ask?

Hi there DC,
This Sunday is Mothering Sunday, as much as I would like to join you at 3pm I'm sure to get my heed and hands to play with if I am not present for the event. My kids'll see to that, not to mention my mother!!

You might get a slow response because of the above fact. Maybe the following Sunday may be more appropriate?

LeithR said:
Hi there DC,
This Sunday is Mothering Sunday, as much as I would like to join you at 3pm I'm sure to get my heed and hands to play with if I am not present for the event. My kids'll see to that, not to mention my mother!!

You might get a slow response because of the above fact. Maybe the following Sunday may be more appropriate?

Yeah DC Leith makes a good point, next week to start the club would be better, will end up looking like no interest when we all just have something we cant get out of that day.

Sorry chaps, this Sunday it is. But should be pretty much last Sunday of every month following that. So if you can't make it this time, there's always next month.

Hulpy said:
Do you know if this will be rolled out to other Brewdog Bars, as I have one in Birmingham, would be great if you could ask?

ask RobWalker or PM him as he works there, he might have some inside info!

I know that the Glasgow Brewdog bar has a similar venture - I'm sure the whole group will be keen to get clubs going.

I don't know exactly how many as it's the first one. If your free, why not come along, I'll be bringing one of my brews for people to try. Will be fairly informal.

I think Brewdog are planning to make this a feature in all their bars.

DirtyC

I no longer work there but there is a monthly homebrew club. they meet on the last wednesday of every month. give the bar a ring maybe and ask, Sam and Mike run it.

Back