adding crushed malt

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houndeye

Reaction score
hi all again.gonna be doing my 4th brew soon(its getting better).I'm going with a coopers European lager kit.i want to add to this a 50g halletau hop tea.500g of light spraymalt.200g of brewing sugar.and saflager 34/70 dried yeast.but I also want to add 100g each of crushed cara/crushed Vienna malts but need advice how to boil/steep/times etc .learning so much from here the brewings getting in the way of golf

hi all again.gonna be doing my 4th brew soon(its getting better).I'm going with a coopers European lager kit.i want to add to this a 50g halletau hop tea.500g of light spraymalt.200g of brewing sugar.and saflager 34/70 dried yeast.but I also want to add 100g each of crushed cara/crushed Vienna malts but need advice how to boil/steep/times etc .learning so much from here the brewings getting in the way of golf

Golf ermm cough boring lol thats why your spending so much time with us guys:lol:

as its winter 1 day a week for golf 2 days for brewing.other way round in summer tho.whoop whoop

There is another thread here that contains a link to an interesting article on steeping from Jovial Monk,

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57341&highlight=steeping+grains

ruins a good walk

What, beer? Can make it longer, certainly.

icon_mrgreen.gif

your right there steve.but winning sunday morning swindle money helps

Back