AG SET UP

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snap

Reaction score
hello fellow brewers me and my brewing parnter are looking to set up a fixed brewing station and not quite sure how to do it i wondered if any off you guys could show us how with pictures of yours if you dont want to show them on here pms would be good thanks :cheers:

Here is my first three teir brewery
IMG_2595.jpg

then I added some shiney
IMG_2690.jpg

then a frame and more shiney
IMG_2744.jpg

then even more shiney
IMG_2749.jpg

then got rid of the frame and tweaked it, still three teir
newthreetier.jpg

Then 10 gallon and pump
IMG_1518.jpg

And finally two vessel full length RIM's with twin pumps balanced by float switches
fullmash.jpg

Well hope that helps.

thanks guys thats the kind of set up we are looking at what pumps are you using we where thinking central heating pumps because they can withstand the heat ????

I use a pair of speck MY2-8000 they are very good and run at 24v so I am happy with them in the brewery. They are a tad more powerful than needed though and need throttling back with a valve on exit, some people use these or even these these

keep them coming guys liking what im seeing where did you get the stainless pan/vessels from ? :cheers:

queues likely said:
nice. plenty of access to the Bosch / Rexroth 'box section' ? cos that aint cheap. ;)
On a permanent lease from work ;) we stripped a few conveyors down and it followed me home, got my penny bandit on a stand made from it..lol :D
Arcadian.jpg

TVB :thumb: :cheers: :D
its the 'dogs twitcher' stuff to work with, before the resession all our benches and work cells were made of it, now its scrape heap challenge!!

Latest posts

Back