AG1 .. First Ever AG ..Deuchars IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks all in order to me ;)

Thats about it....now for the clean up before the missis gets back :shock:

Did you manage it? Mrs. S did not like brew days in her kitchen :nono: :nono: :evil:
So have now built a brewery next to workshop, probably end up living in there one day :D

Springer said:

Did you manage it? Mrs. S did not like brew days in her kitchen :nono: :nono: :evil:
So have now built a brewery next to workshop, probably end up living in there one day :D

Yeh, I'm told the walls get sticky and the steam leaves run marks.
It's the garage for me.

Wish me first brew went so well, heck if I had such sucess now I'd be happy.
:drink:

Well done Leicester lad. Ian has mentioned you to me before ;)
Glad everything went well. Hope it turns out a cracker :cheers:

Well done on your first AG brew ll :thumb:
Great set of photo's to boot, you must have been well organised :cool:
Wait ti'll you taste it they'll be no truning back :drink:

Springer said:

Ha ha took me a while all i got was a moan about the 'aroma' which i thought was gorgeous tbh but at least the house was cleaned and floor mopped ;)

Yes I think the garage needs to make way for Bagworth Brewery ..job for when it gets a bit warmer.

Oh and all the kit was kindly borrowed including the sparge arm which after abit of medling worked a treat.

Update on the beer ....fermenting away nicely even at 16 degrees, ive heard that fermenting your beer initially at a lower temp can help it clear dont know how true this is?

Back