Quantcast

Ain't that grand?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

BrewMeHappy

Beer today, gone tomorrow
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A great picture.

Just mind someone doesn't yank that lead which is plugged into the socket on the wall!

FirebladeAdam

Reaction score
I know... I have a two year old and this looks like the beginning of a safety information film to me

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to get that lot in the dark. Clear bottles will give you skunked beer if you leave it out...

FirebladeAdam

Reaction score
Interesting thought Clint... you're right, although ive never had any problems. Maybe it doesn't last long enough!! How long do you think it would take to go 'skunk'?

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't know...as,like you,I don't leave them around long enough. Although,any clear bottles I may have used in the past were ok as I covered the window on the brew shed.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Here's a photo of my kitchen that really lifts my spirits. Exactly 77 bottles of brown beer, Hefeweizen and IPA. All ready to drink, apart from the Big Brown Beer at the bottom. 10 days ISH for that. Not the favourite for me, but when family or friends decsend it's their go-to.
Perfecto
What a lovely sight.
Where did you get the crates from? Are they home-made? Having enough crates is always a major challenge for me.

FirebladeAdam

Reaction score
The crates came from a big shed I had that I took the walls off... The shed still stands but has no walls as I use it for drying logs. The walls were made of floorboards and floor joists! So I cut around them with a chainsaw, cut em to length and made these. They look very rustic! Free though and will last forever probably. Hope there's no woodworm