Angel homebrew, Thanks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soton

some random guy
Reaction score
I have been trying to track down a way of fitting a corny gas post to the hole in my Brewtech brew bucket lid to do sealed transfers to kegs, I don't like Brewtech's method as I would of had to drill another hole in the lid, and I didn't want to attack my "shiny thing"!
Anyway my problem was getting a fitting that I could screw a corny post on to it without paying a small fortune in dollars from the USA, I emailed Angel homebrew for help at about 8 oclock last night and within 15 minutes I got a reply! Paul from Angel homebrew was searching his fittings for something that would work, after a few emails we drew a blank:sad:
But what great customer service.
Thanks Angel home brew you are now my go to company for all things equipment wise:thumb:
I now think I've sorted what I want and let Paul know, he was very interested and will probably now stock the kit needed for people to fit corny posts to what ever there's needs might be :)

Latest posts

Back