Anyone been invited to Willie's wedding next week??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone been invited to Willie's wedding next week??

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes I got my invite months ago. Got an all day access all areas invite courtesy of the BBC, ITV, CHANNEL 4, 5, BBC WORLD SERVICE ONLINE DAB RADIO 7 +1.

If im given the chance I shall be working why would I want to watch a Royal wedding I didn't even go to my own :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only been invited to the karaoke and buffet in the evening. Its not even worth hiring a kilt for that.

No invite here either! You would think such a great chap would post us all a bottle of home brew to celebrate!

I had an invite but had to decline on the basis I would have felt awkward talking to the happy couple on the basis that i took kate up the wrong one, once. :whistle:

UP

unclepumble said:
I had an invite but had to decline on the basis I would have felt awkward talking to the happy couple on the basis that i took kate up the wrong one, once. :whistle:

UP
Any pics. ;)

I'm heading of to Willy and Kate's wedding on Friday. Willy's ma is a stunner.... Deffo milf.

(I should add, my good friends William and Catherine have been engaged and living in sin for...... 23 years. They had no plans to tie the knot until they realised the comedy potential of getting married on 29th April. I think they will be happy together.... they've had enough time to find out about the toothpaste and the smells, and with a sense of humour like that, they might manage another 23 years. )

Just got back in. what a day. The wanted to have a **** up, so asked for contributions to the champagne budget instead of pressies. There were about 30 of us thereand everyone must have chucked in at least 50 quid, cos they had 20 cases of sparkly Jacobs creek for the pre dinner recection. They got married at 10.45 (get theit spoke in first) and most people were staggering by 1.00. I could harldy stand by 3, like most others, so the only course of action was to keep drinking for ten more housr. Tomorrow is gonna hurt, but it was wprth it.

Latest posts

Back