Anyone used MJ no rinse sanitiser?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banbeer

Banbeer Brewing
Reaction score
Hi all, I have ordered Mangrove Jacks kits in the past that have come with a no rinse sanitiser but not used it as I use Videne to sanitise my equipment, my Videne is coming to an end and not sure when I can purchase more. Has anyone got any feedback after using this as a no rinse sanitiser? Thanks in advance.

Who else automatically read that as hand sanitiser and wondered why they got into the game, too.

Edit - didn't know they were doing a no-rinse. Looks very star sanny. I thought you were on about the tubs that are sodium percarbonate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I'm on about the small tubs that contain sodium percarbonate, I thought they were no rinse as it says on the directions mix sanitiser blah de blah leave for 10 mins soaking and then simply shake off excess moisture

I got some of that with my prize winnings of an MJ brut ipa kit.
It feels weird on your hands (kinda like greasy bleach feel) and as I just don't like the idea of any chemicals in my beer, so no rinse or not, it got rinsed!

Latest posts

Back