• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ayrshire...Moving from bottles to corney and need

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jug55

Reaction score
Hi I recently bought a corney in need of some tlc. I now need to find a gas bottle [prefer a pub type one], a regulator and a beer line with a tap. Anyone got anything they can sell/recommend

Thanks for reading
Big G

Are you ever through in Glasgow? There is a place called Express Fuels on South Street (quite near Glen Brew) that does pub gas bottles. There's also M&S Fire Protection in Rutherglen that will sell a modified 2kg fire extinguisher for £35 then £5 per refill.

Hi anders. I thought I had lost this post from you about gas suppliers. I must have deleted the forum somehow and it was only when they sent me an email saying that I had not visited for a while that I found your post again.

Anyway I've moved closer to kegging. I got a corny and a firkin and all the gubbins except the gas. That's my next part to get. I've got a few feelers out and waiting to see whats cheapest.

What stage are you at with brewing

George fae Stevenston

Back