Back Brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo72

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just returned to the world of brewing after a break of about 2 years. I am only a kit brewer so far but who knows in the future. I was tempted back by finding some old stock in the shed (milestone crusader) which still tasted remarkably good if not better than when tasted early,which does give credence to "patience is a virtue".
I have started with another crusader and a fruit cider for the missus. I am however tempted by doing an authentic lager since i have been given an old caravan fridge which on its lowest setting stays at a steady 12 deg C but i can only get a 10 or 15 litre jerry can in,so i was wondering whether to use a 1 tin kit but without additional fermentables or just to halve a fully made up kit and do half in fridge, half in the shed, any help gratefully received?
Regards
Mark Simpson :thumb:

Welcome Mark :thumb:

We are organising a forum meet up next year. If you are interested, click on The Spring Thing button in the header and register to receive a newsletter :cheers:

Back