Bargain Website

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found the most amazing website for brew supplies. Been looking round for bottles that aren’t a rip off and managed to find some from a website in South Yorkshire.

Perhaps I’m slow on the uptake and you all know about these people already but I’m very impressed! Only ordered these yesterday and they were so cheap! Arrived just now so I had to share!

4550B101-F241-4251-8CB1-B65C4A8B7FFA.jpeg

A4C9C602-98A0-4A00-8D38-EAE47D4A5D6A.jpeg

If anyone is interested about where I got them please ask! I bought all they had (wine bottles) but you can still back order them if you want some.

Best thing for me is, I originally come from a village on the border of West and South Yorkshire, so it feels close to home buying from here! 😁

Last edited:
Thanks CT - this is the website. Insulted that people think I'm that sort of person. Might just pack the forums in. Had enough :(

https://brewathome.shop/
I couldn't believe it - £9.60 for 15 bottles! I was paying about £20 for 12 bottles at the shop I normally go to which is called the-home-brew-shop or something. HBO charge about £15 for 12 so this one I've found is way cheaper.

Last edited:
Cheers, haven't been active on the forum lately but have been here a while! I think everyone gets a bit freaked as these days there are so many bots and spammers. Don't take it to heart. :smallcheers:

Cheers, haven't been active on the forum lately but have been here a while! I think everyone gets a bit freaked as these days there are so many bots and spammers. Don't take it to heart. :smallcheers:

Unfortunately I'm that sort of person that does take it personally. I'm sick of being upset on here when everything I put on is to help others. At the end of the day I'm possibly doing myself out of getting some by mentioning it, but it was too good to keep to myself.

Last edited:
Don't take it to heart Lisa having re-read Richards post i think he wondered why you took the time to post but didn't mention the companies name in the first post, i don't think for a minute he thought you were being paid to promote the site or were spamming the forum. thumb.

Why would I mention the name if nobody cares? I was waiting for people to show interest before I mentioned the name. It is pretty easy for people to google brew places in South Yorkshire though if they really wanted to know, they would find it straight away.

What a strange post. It reads as if you were paid to promote a website and then for some odd reason don't say what it is.
It's a great post, Lisa. It's sharing stuff like this that that makes the forum all the richer. We share stuff about good hop suppliers, amazingly cheap malt from Scotland, applaud the yeasts from Crossmyloof and I've seen more than two or three new members enquiring where they can get bottles. If your supplier does champagne cages (not corks) at a decent price, I'd be dead interested. Most of my bottles are Belgian beer bottles, which won't take a crown cork so I have to use a beer cork with a cage.

Why would I mention the name if nobody cares? I was waiting for people to show interest before I mentioned the name. It is pretty easy for people to google brew places in South Yorkshire though if they really wanted to know, they would find it straight away.
I'm sorry for upsetting you @LisaMC I just found it strange that you were so enthusiastic about the site but didn't tell us what it is.

Usually when people start a thread about a brew supplier they mention the name in the title or first post you did it a different way which isn't wrong but is not the normal way members do it hence the post by Richard, there is no right or wrong way so no one is in the wrong here, have a good evening. ;)

Ok. Just so everyone knows, I would never do that. People that take money for things like that and promote **** boil my p**s! Like I say I'm not your standard person. Definitely learned my lesson here! 😅

edit: just wanted to add - if I'd have put the company name in the first post then that would have been the end of the thread and people wouldn't have read the rest of the messages which could have possibly contained more useful information too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back