Beer Line clamp

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky B

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I've got a 5/16 beer line which hasn't got a clamp on the barb of the disconnect (i have no idea why that's the case because I set it up !). Anyhow hooked a brew up to it yesterday and needless to say a couple of hours later there's tell tale beer spillage in the bottom of the fridge. Can any kind soul on here tell me what clamps i need and where to get them ?

Thanks muchly in advance ........

I use two ear 'O' clamps. They provide a strong even clamping force and I've never known them to leak. You have to use the right size and a crimping tool makes the job easier. They have to be removed with a Dremel. i.e. this is the engineer's solution. Jubilee clips are worse than useless on small diameters, avoid like the plague.
1619950365589.png

I use two ear 'O' clamps. They provide a strong even clamping force and I've never known them to leak. You have to use the right size and a crimping tool makes the job easier. They have to be removed with a Dremel. i.e. this is the engineer's solution. Jubilee clips are worse than useless on small diameters, avoid like the plague.
View attachment 46366
cheers thanks a lot !

Latest posts

Back