Beer Studio

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home brewer

Reaction score
Saw a new conditioning guest/pump clip in my local, checked their website, sounded interesting, a new developing microbrewery near Media City Manchester, called The Beer Studio.
New hop varieties and more adventurous recipes, really got me excited. Went back last night and the beer was on. Had a pint of Burnt Sienna, described as wonderfully aromatic. It didnt seem aromatic at all to me, tho plenty of hop bitterness, I quite enjoyed it.
As I worked around the corner I drove round to the site-being inquisitive, and saw a large Hydes sign adorning the building, I must admit I was a little disappointed as I thought it was a new family brewer grasping the metal, but hey all sounds good, hopefully the beers will be good and may not be to everyones taste, but then I guess thats what it's all about, time will tell, all for new recipes.

How Avante Garde naming your beer after artist's pigments (not).

The website looks like the usual twoddle to ome out of Media city.

Funny how they don't actually have an out let at Media City or in city centre Manchester for that matter. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back