Beer that goes bang in the night

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont take offence, but I have to clear this topic up. Are you stating tyhat your hydrometer blocked the blow off tube, causing your demi-johns to explode?
You have not read my initial post thoroughly have you? I clearly stated that the bung had blown from the demijohn. In answer to your next question yes i do know about PSI.

Do you want me to go down to my garage and pressurize a barell to 1 PSI and put it on Youtube, to prove that you are not telling the truth.
But you claim it blew the top off.

Yeah. I do it all the time. Make stuff up and post it on what until now has been a helpful site. Thanks for your input as meaningless and pointless as it is but it probably make you fell big.

Edit. This reply now looks a bit OTT but previous posts have rightly been edited making it look a bit of an over reaction.

Do you want me to go down to my garage and pressurize a barell to 1 PSI and put it on Youtube, to prove that you are not telling the truth.
But you claim it blew the top off.
Is this where your understanding has gone AWOL causing your rude outburst. The brew was in a demijohn not a pressure barrel.

Amusing thread and beer infused.
3 things I'm taking from this:

1 - don't leave hydrometer in brew
2 - when brewing on a boat always put FV or DJ ;-) in a paddling pool.
3 - don't answer threads when pished !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back