• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Blichmann RipTide for Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshhales

Reaction score
I'm selling my Blichmann RipTide as I don't get to use it anymore. I bought from Malt Miller a few years back but have only used it maybe 4 or 5 times.

It's all in working order, it's a little dirty on the pump but the sanitary parts are all sparkly clean. I gave it a little service and PCB and it's good to go. It's the kind with threaded connections and the fancy valve.

I'm happy to post in the UK or collection from Haywards Heath.

Please see all the photos and do ask any questions.

£200

IMG_2127.jpeg
IMG_2131.jpeg
IMG_2130.jpeg

Sorry,
I have decided against another s/h Blichmann Riptide-looking at online reviews they have certain issues and i can buy another new alternative brewing pump with a similar spec for half the price

Last edited:
Sorry,
I have decided against the Blichmann Riptide-looking at online reviews they have certain issues and i can buy a brand new alternative brewing pump with a similar spec for half the price
This is the first negative think I’ve read about them. It’s certainly not my experience and I’ve owed one and a chugger. Plus various Chinese options.

This is the first negative think I’ve read about them. It’s certainly not my experience and I’ve owed one and a chugger. Plus various Chinese options.
I did wonder about that too. When I bought it I thought they were the best in class. I haven’t used many pumps but the RipTide did the job for me.

Checkout a Malt Miller customer review.I previously owned a Riptide pump and it does not perform any better than any of the other pumps i have used that cost a 1/3 of the Riptide price-they are grossly overpriced and certainly not worth £285 for a new one:?:.You could buy 3 of the Malt Miller grey magnetic pumps for the price of 1 Riptide.Had this grey magnetic cheapo one for years and it has never missed a beat.

Attachments

• Mash.jpeg
    Mash.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back