Brew to Bottle - Fermenter King Gen 3 £80!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a bargain! I do love the idea of this or another pressure fermenter, but then I'll need a new fridge, and then, and then, and...

Doing my usually idle trawl of home-brew shops and noticed B2B are selling Gen 3 fermenter kings for £80, reduced from £125 - seems like a bit of a bargain, does this mean there is a Gen4 approaching @foxy?

https://brew2bottle.co.uk/collectio...ies/products/fermenter-king-gen-3-starter-kit
I was invited to Keg King Christmas bash today, asked about a Gen 4 was told the likely reason for the sale is there is a shed load of Apollos, 3 containers and that is the best seller. So seems like he is getting rid of stock which won't sell once the Apollo's hit the shelves.
Also there is no Gen 4.

Wow how much stuff have you bought off them :laugh8:
Part of my plan, I am around there often enough they are beginning to think I work there. Though I did convert all of their **** Robo Brew V1 into sparge water heaters, otherwise they would be still sitting on pallets in the warehouse gathering dust.

Latest posts

Back