Brew Uk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got told by phone conversation that my order was being sent out for delivery 2 days ago and received an email today saying that it was out for delivery, don't think I will be using Brew for further purchases.

I spoke to Tanya at Brew UK again yesterday - we spoke a week ago and I was assured it would be going out then or next day. As it had now been 3 weeks and they'd taken my money straight away I felt another call was justified.

She was very helpful and after checking with the packing line she assured me it was being done there and then and it would be shipped next day delivery with PF. As a goodwill gesture she gave me a full refund and invited me to place another order when things have returned to normal. She mentioned they've now stopped taking orders.

Parcel turned up today exactly as promised... well almost... when I unpacked it I discovered an extra pack of citra pellet hops (which I can totally use in my next brew) and an extra 500g bag of munich malt!!! clapa I'm hoping this was a sweetner and not items meant for someone else's package :laugh8:

So, all's well that ends well in my case at least acheers.

Back