Brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mat

Reaction score
Hi everyone , been brewing probably around four months so obviously a novice .... however the bug has definately bitten me , using the kit forms of brewing at the moment and kegging my brews but hoping to maybe become a bit more adventurous the more experienced I get !!!!

Good to have you on board, Mat. What stuff do you like drinking then, and what do you have in mind when you get "a bit more adventurous"?

Hi Ankou at the moment I am finishing off a Muntons gold pilsner and have just finished an IPA I got from The Range , adventurous is probably an overstatement on my part at this time but I’m interested in tinkering maybe with a few kits before committing to anything more difficult , but for me I’m enjoying having a bit of a hobby with a good end product

Good evening Mat!
acheers.

Tinkering is giving in to the bug: there'll be no way back :laugh8:
By the way: do you bottle, or do you have another solution?

Been a while since I’ve been here but things have moved on a little since last I posted , gave in and bought myself four corny kegs , why I didn’t get these things sooner is beyond me , decided to try putting a couple of beer lines in to my new and definitely unfinished garden bar so bought 16g co2 injectors which for me work really well at the moment managed to get myself a duo of Budweiser bar taps to run the lines to , now I’m pretty easily impressed I have to add especially when under the influence but they work a damn treat and I am suitably chuffed with myself I will add a few pics of I can 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 78
Oh sorry and GerriT I have been bottling a few lagers to try out with the fliptop lids from wilkos, tried a few and I’m ok with em , the lager was a wilko brew and is a little weak for my taste but the wife loves it so I’m good with that 🤣

Latest posts

Back