brewery day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrenwest1

Landlord.
Reaction score
has anyone here done a brewery day at brentwood
i have been given a brewery day at the brentwood brewing company as a birthday gift for this thursday
it apears to be a full days brewing with lunch included and 20 pints in a polypin of what you where brewing that day

i am looking forward to the day
just wondered if anyone has done this

It was Nigel the Brewer at Brentwood that I :whistle: upset :whistle: during a brewing session at Wibblers. I don't think he could understand how a bunch of amateur clowns who were 'winging it', without taking hundreds of scientific readings and recordings were able to hit every target that had said they were going to hit :lol:

I may be perceived as being a scientific brewer on the forums . . .Trust me I have nothing on Nigel.

Enjoy you day, it's fun playing on big boys toys . . .Once you have done this one, ring Phil at Wibblers and ask if you could go down and assist at Wibblers . . .then you'll have some fun

I'm not sure Nigel works there any more but James should be there, tell him I said hi, and Sophie really knows her stuff. It's a friendly place, I'm sure you'll have fun.

well i went on the day today and had a great time
sophie was the master brewer
and great at explaining it all
so all in all
a good day was had

darrenwest1 said:
well i went on the day today and had a great time
sophie was the master brewer
and great at explaining it all
so all in all
a good day was had

master brewster? or is that not PC these days :D .
Sounds good :thumb:

Hi all, Im jim the ass brewer. Soph isnt a brewster as she hasnt got an all female staff, or so they say. Glad you had a good day and it really is worth it for any homebrewer. I did it and now im working there haha!

Not suprised you upset Nige, he can over complicate things sometimes....im allowed to say that now he's deffected to wibblers. (or is that defficated) ;)

jimw86 said:
Nige, he can over complicate things sometimes....im allowed to say that now he's deffected to wibblers. (or is that defficated) ;)
:shock: :shock: :shock:

robsan77 said:
jimw86 said:
Hi all, Im jim the ass brewer.

:D :D :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

What an ass brewer might look like....

assbrewer-1.jpg

Indeed Nige now works for us here at Wibblers. He does all the marketing/PR/Sales stuff etc. Basically all the stuff I'm rubbish at lol!

Yes he's a VERY scientific chap but in fairness to the guy as far as the brewing here is concerned he doesn't interfere much apart from wandering in a poking his pH meter about!

Back