Brewferm Weissbier kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reburner

Reaction score
Got one of these going yesterday. All went perfectly and when I got up this morning the FV is sitting in a water bath with my £6 eBay aquarium heater at 25.1c (kit says keep at 25c). It has already started to bubble.

My only bit of bad planning is that kit says 10 days for first ferment and I'm going to be away from day 9 to day 15. I'm presuming no harm will come from leaving it until then to bottle?

best results are when left alone , it will do it good , you may find it done after 4 to 7 days as wheats are very quick to ferment at high temps (does seem a little high , between 18c to 24c usual ) let me know how it turns out , i love my wheats :D

Yep I did think it might be done early as it seems to get off to a flying start. I'm going to leave it alone for a week.

Well it's hit 1010 after 6 days and has virtually stopped. I'm flying Monday afternoon so will bottle it on Monday morning.

great 1 let us know how it turns out , after a week of in the warmth then condition try a bottle after a week but prob needs 4 weeks for best (wheat is best drank young )

Cracked open my first bottle of this a couple of days ago and it is a lovely drink. Full of flavour Really smooth and I got the carbonation spot on.

nice 1 mate , im just enjoying a hoegaarden clone just now and i will def make some more :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I brewed one of these on saturday, really looking forward to it. Boiled up some orange zest and crushed corriander seeds in 2 litres of the brew water aswell so heres to hoping for a tasty pint!

Latest posts

Back