Bridlington

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corby_brewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Evening fellow brewers.

Right with the easter holidays coming up, myself and the rest of the family are going to spend a couple of days in Bridlington. So a question any Northern members, what are the best places to go? and what worst places to avoid?

There's a large amusement place called the "Forum", upstairs they do a decent carvery at a good price, during the day it's a bar serving the carvery, at night it's a night club.... you can't miss it it massive.
There is also a Wetherspoons a streak of **** away that is O.K to go in for food and a pint, problem is it's not very big!!
Couple of decent chippies in the harbour and doughnut stalls, there's a pirate ship that takes you to sea for about a £1.00 per person, good value!
A place called Jerome's on the sea front near the harbour do a 12" or it might be 14" pizza and a jug of lager/beer (4 pints) for a tenner on a Friday!!
If you go to Scarbrough the sealife centre is ****, waste of money!!
If I think of owt Else Dave I'll add to this!

Don't think I'm going, weather don't look too good!!

John

All i can say is it was a great long weekend, went on the pirate ship and it was good fun the girls loved it. Jerome's is very good value for money, and something else i can say is, bloody hell the house prices are bloody cheep, no word of a lie you can buy a 6 bedroom town house for around £130.000.
Even managed to find a homebrew shop, but unfortunatly it was closed.

No mate was going to but me and the girls where playing muddy puddles, and we got Soaked through to the skin, so we ended up going back to the B&B to get changed,
then ended up having a couple of pints in the Old Ship Inn.
Followed by another couple in the hook and parrot.

Back