Bus passes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, sorry!

I’ve been too busy trying to avoid it; and at the same time avoid putting the car into a dyke or crash it into an oncoming vehicle!

The road in question is called Church Lane and it runs between Winthorpe and Beacon Way in Skegness. The repair in question (there are many) is just past the bend from Winthorpe and sits between the two 30mph signs.

It will be easily visible if Google have dared to send their video van down there!

Enjoy!
athumb..

On the other side, I can walk into town and there is a good bus service. I thought it too expensive when I had to pay but I use it now it's free to me. Or I cycle. Use the car for heavy/bulky shopping or longer distances.
Although when we lived in a semi rural (vs suburban) area it was a completely different situation.

I got my local Merseyside bus pass a few year's ago, I was wearing it out everyday going on pub crawls then bang COVID, so I up'd my brewing an went bigger and now have 60L setup and a nice bar at home so pub visits now are a bit of a weekly treat, though sometimes I look forward to getting back home and having a real pint🤣

Latest posts

Back