Can I bottle without a bottling wand?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a glass jug a bit earlier as i think it will be easier to sanitise than the scuzzy plastic one I have. Im going to give the 'jug and funnel' method a try first. If that doesnt work or is too messy I go with the 'cutting 6 inches off the syphon tube' method

Just finished up bottling. I went with the jug and bottle. It was messier than with a bottlng wand, but ironically faster. I dont think I'd like to bottle again this way if I dont have to though.

Thanks all who gave me suggestions :hat:

Bottling wand I find is one of those things that requires extra attention when cleaning and sanitizing. I always take mine completely apart, clean it, and leave it unassembled until next bottling session. Lots of crevices gunk can get stuck in.

Bottling wand I find is one of those things that requires extra attention when cleaning and sanitizing. I always take mine completely apart, clean it, and leave it unassembled until next bottling session. Lots of crevices gunk can get stuck in.

I've never had a problem with mine. I just take it apart and rinse it off straight after use

Latest posts

Back