Can I get a little help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
Hello,

Could I get some help on what wine I can brew in these out of grape juice or any other juice please.
Also could I get some help on how much quantity I need as it be the very first time I do this in big bins like these.
[Bin size 25lt]

WP_000917fdd.jpg

You can brew anything in those mate , not sure on amounts though , have a look for wurzels Orange wine ( not just oranges can be used)

As pittsy says mate any wine kit or juice wine can be made in those just have a look in the recipe section and you'll find allsorts in there and of course any wine kit you buy will have full instructions with it.

I would use the screw top fermenter and make up a 25 lt brew. Depending on what you like. I use 5lt grape juice white or red or a mixture and add 5 lt of fruit juice. I generally mix the flavours up a bit but always add 1 or 2 apple juice. 4 kg sugar, 50g sultanas and the usual tannin and pectolase and nutrient. Dissolve the sugar with a bit of lemon juice (2-3 tsp) and the boil with the chopped sultanas and add it all to the FV. Top up with water to the bottom of the top band. Leave to ferment and rack after a few weeks. Then stop and add finings. 29 bottles of lovely wine.

Latest posts

Back