Cheshire homebrew club?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmaguy41

Landlord.
Reaction score
Are there any homebrew clubs currently in cheshire? Me and a friend would be very interested in joining

Hello all fellow homebrewers in the Cheshire area. We have a formed a new homebrew club "Brewdoo". Our 1st meeting is on Mon 22nd April 8pm at :- KASH TAP ROOMS,, 121 BROOK STREET, CHESTER, CH1 3DU, 01244 401777. 5 mins walk from the station if you don't know it. Theme for the night is simple "Bottle Share" - bring along your homebrew - bring your friends.
Plans already being formed for our 2nd meeting which is likely to be a brew-off mini-comp - details tbc.... - so Get Brewing.
Let me know if you want any more details
Cheers
Nick.
@BrewdooBeer

Will try and get along to this, better still that its just down the road from the train station so I can have a pint without having to worry about the car :D

If I am available i'll come down. Not sure i'll have anything to bring by the 22nd though, depends how much my friends drink between now and then! haha! :)

DA

edit: Friends haven't cleared me out this weekend so I'll be bringing some Irish Red Ale! :thumb:

Had a great time on Monday night at Kash, and it was nice to spend some time, and beers, with like minded brewers!
There was a good selection of brews on offer too both kit beers and All-Grain offerings. It's important to say that if anyone was put off joining us as they 'only brew kits' then you shouldn't be! Everyone is welcome, and even if you aren't a brewer (yet)!

I was especially impressed with the Chocolate Coffee Stout, the Christmas Ale, and the last of the Citra!
If nothing else I am suitably inspired for my next few brew days!

Thanks to Nick for starting this in motion, and i'm looking forward to the next meeting sometime at the end of June.

Cheers
DA

Again, if you're ever in Warrington (or remotely nearby), I often appear up there with work so will keep my beady eye on this thread.

Obviously, if I do have to travel from Warrington, I'll offer any locals a lift.

Folks,

Meeting#2 of Brewdoo (the Cheshire Homebrew club) is set for May 27th, 8pm at the new (not yet actually open) Kash_22 bar in Frodsham.
Anybody is welcome whether you brew AG, Extract, Kits or even if you don't brew yet and are looking for some startup advice!
It will another bottle-share event, if you are available to come along it would be great to see you there.

Check out the details on FaceBook here or follow us on Twitter @BrewdooBeer

Cheers
DA

Well, it's not strictly open yet and Google isn't helping me out here either!
I believe it's in the location of the old Frodsham Wine Bar but as soon as I can confirm the address I will! (i'm not running Brewdoo if you hadn't already guessed)

Cheers
DA

Back