classic liquors kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pollymorph

Reaction score
so, was handed a bag the weekend from hwmbo as we had nipped into Dorset homebrew (well rude not to when it was round the corner). In it was a kit from these guys to make amaretto. Has anyone any experience of these, are they any good? To be honest have only done kit beers, ciders and turbo cider so liquer is a new avenue for me. Will be bunging it in tomorrow when the DJ is all cleaned up

Hello mate, did the peach schnapps 1 for the wife, it turned out rather nice (tasted just like archers). The only problem I had was that it did not really clear like it should, even after being left for over a week!!! In the end I added a sachet of turbo clear and that sorted it overnight :cheers:

I have two of the coconut kits on order at the moment, i love the stuff so i couldn't resist giving them a try.
They don't look as straight forward as brewing beer but i hope it will be worth the hard work.

I have just received my kits today, i have a a look through the instructions and there is certainly alot more to do compared to a beer or wine kit :shock:

mine went on today, delay getting the sugar :whistle: but there is far more involved than usual. Hope it turns out ok though

all bottled today (in the bottles I had been saving for the black cherry port....) I'm not an amaretto drinker but it smells alright.

Latest posts

Back