Clwb Tropica Clone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBrewer_UK

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have the clone recipe?

Thanks in advance. I say the beer fact sheet on TR webpage but without quantities etc doesnt mean much to me.

Done a bit of research and read some posts saying Tr published all their recipes but not sure if they were referring to the non-quantifies beer fact sheets, as i couldnt find anything. Some guy on reddit says he made a few batches but no recipe

I am new to brewing and want to have my fails at epic ones :)

Thanks in advance

You mean you got some homebrewed ones or TR cans. I may order some cans - just noticed they re back in stock. It s not a beer i would want to drink whole night but definitely one of the two beers i crave for (other one is a pilsner i had In prague hmmmmm pilsner - this one is actually my secret goal with this whole hb venture)

I was thinking of two small batches - one being czech pilsner (found on bfather) and other one this clwb tropicana. I thought i could find a high rated mango ipa and replace hops with TR list and mango with mango+Pineapple+peach+passion but...

I have the feeling i am underestimating the complexity of homebrewing :))

Latest posts

Back