CML NZ punch blend

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve not used those but I did a pale ale earlier this year that was dry hopped with their Māori mingle mix. It was nice but the 100g dry hop in 22 pints didn’t pack as much of a hop punch as I thought it would. For comparison with the NZ blend, I was told the Māori mingle mix consisted of Rakau, Pacifica, Taiheke. Wakatu, Motueka and Wai-iti but not sure of what the quantities were of which.

This is what is in it.
  • NEW ZEALAND PUNCH 2022 crop8% AA. A punchy blend of tropical fruits & citrus New Zealand hops. The mix of Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, Kohatu, Riwaka & Pacific Sunrise is perfect for tropical pales and in your face lagers

This is what is in it.
  • NEW ZEALAND PUNCH 2022 crop8% AA. A punchy blend of tropical fruits & citrus New Zealand hops. The mix of Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, Kohatu, Riwaka & Pacific Sunrise is perfect for tropical pales and in your face lagers

I’d be tempted to bitter with Columbus, then a late addition (10 mins) of 30g or so of the NZ punch to 30-40 IBU total then a 5 day dry hop of about 100g or so. Very interested to hear how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back