CO2 Bottle/adapter help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinky

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have one of these:Professional Co2 Regulator & Threaded Disconnect which takes the little 16g Threaded CO2 bulbs. I really want to convert this to a CO2 bottle - is there an adapter available that I can use? I assume I would need some tubing as well as I cant attach a 'proper' CO2 bottle to the side of the regulator, so would need a connector for the bottle, some tubing and a connector for the regulator.... Can anybody help me out with some links? Im completely new to CO2, have no idea what Im doing but am very respectful of the fact that a CO2 bottle has a lot of pressure waiting to get out!

This is the bottom of the regulator

Attachments

• Regulator.jpg
    Regulator.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 30
I think this is what I need to convert to a standard pub style CO2 bottle - Universal CO2 Regulator Adapter Type A | The Malt Miller
But I still need a length of hose to go from bottle to regulator or I suppose I could attach the regulator directly to the bottle then I would need a length of hose from regulator out to the gas in post or disconnect on the fermenter king

Back