Collaborative Malt Group Buy - September

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.
if there’s anyone in the Preston area who is taking part in the group buy who could collect 25kg on my behalf, please let me know. Would be very much appreciated.
thanks.

Morning all.
if there’s anyone in the Preston area who is taking part in the group buy who could collect 25kg on my behalf, please let me know. Would be very much appreciated.
thanks.

Hi - I’m in Preston too, I’m more than happy to collect a bag for you. Just waiting to hear back from Ken re an email I sent to the email listed on the shiny new website, about the number of bags available and if I can get I uncrushed.

Hi - I’m in Preston too, I’m more than happy to collect a bag for you. Just waiting to hear back from Ken re an email I sent to the email listed on the shiny new website, about the number of bags available and if I can get I uncrushed.

Great stuff.
Let me know when you’ve ordered and I’ll place mine.
Cheers

Just to clarify - all 25kg bags are available crushed or uncrushed - just say if you want uncrushed in the comments section of the order :hat:If you don't say otherwise we will assume crushed

I will respond to your email ecirpian separately

For anyone else wanting uncrushed, I've added all of the pale malts, highly kilned and coloured malts to some new categories.

1628426683321.png

We've adjusted the orders for people who have ordered so far and asked for uncrushed.
If there are any other products that you want in un-crushed versions, and aren't in the new categories, please just use the comment box on checkout and we'll catch them there.

As for everything else, if it doesn't say uncrushed or flaked etc, then it's crushed by default.

Cheers

We are only able to offer 3kg bags if there is enough interest to justify us splitting a 25kg bag

It is, therefore, very unlikely that we would be able to offer anything uncrushed in a 3 kg bag

We intend to finalise the buy last week in August and are nearing our 40 bag target now - so if you are intending to place an order, don't procrastinate for too long!

Thanks OB, but's been a team effort for sure.
We needed something better than a MAHOOSIVE google spreadsheet to manage the orders from us all on the forum.
It was getting very unwieldy and you lot keep chopping and changing what you want, and I keep forgetting what's changed. Or forgetting to tell OB who's paid and who's not. And then there's all the split sacks and remembering who's sharing with who.
I have gone through 4 packs of post-it notes and several pairs of underpants for the last two rounds.
So we're properly organised now!

Thanks everyone for participating previously. It's been a great example of collaboration and we're happy to keep it going to see all your happy faces when you collect. Did you know we've shifted more than 3.5 tonnes of malt in this little buy now?
Excellent stuff:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back