Confession

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may have atoned a little for your actions. However I fear your soul is tainted, and that the desire in you to drink the concoction of the Devil is strong.
I am at a loss as to what punishment is needed....I leave it you you to show penitence.

There is no excuse for that you wantonly took 15 cans of F*sters with you which you i assume bought.

Not only did you partake in the drinking of 15 cans but you did so knowingly and further more it was premeditated.

I fear a severe penalty will be brought upon you for bringing not only this forum but the honour of all crafty brewers into disrepute.

Stand in the corner and await the verdict of the court.

:evil: :evil:

Deliberations have been done...the Verdict of the Court....

:hat: places black cap on...

You will be taken from this place to the site of your.......oh sorry wrong case.... takes off black cap..... :hat:

The beer gods have visited you the following day and shown their displeasure, and the court hopes it was severe.
To atone and to help steer you away from the Devils work you are hereby sentenced ... You will appear before the beer gods when the sun has set and the Devils handmaiden the Moon rides the sky. You will drink one bottle of our gods brew facing her. You will wear short trousers with one long sock pulled up. This is to show our disdain for the Devils brew.
This task is to be completed within 48 hours of the courts rising.

Oh yes....photographic evidence must be provided so your punishment is total..... :twisted:

brizleciderarmy said:
The raging hangover i had the next day was punishment i tell you.

simpsons-haha-1.jpg

piddledribble said:
Deliberations have been done...the Verdict of the Court....

:hat: places black cap on...

You will be taken from this place to the site of your.......oh sorry wrong case.... takes off black cap..... :hat:

The beer gods have visited you the following day and shown their displeasure, and the court hopes it was severe.
To atone and to help steer you away from the Devils work you are hereby sentenced ... You will appear before the beer gods when the sun has set and the Devils handmaiden the Moon rides the sky. You will drink one bottle of our gods brew facing her. You will wear short trousers with one long sock pulled up. This is to show our disdain for the Devils brew.
This task is to be completed within 48 hours of the courts rising.

Oh yes....photographic evidence must be provided so your punishment is total..... :twisted:

Amen.

Back