Confession

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyB78

Regular.
Reaction score
Last night I drank 3 pints of F*sters, for this I'm truly sorry!

In my defence it was either that or McMullen AK :sick:

and you now ask for forgivness !! :shock:

I fear its too late. :roll:

totally agree DJ not 1, not 2 but 3 !

I can understand having one pint ( just ) put it down to a moments insanity, but to continue pouring further bottles.
This man is a danger to himself and to others. He must be stopped, excommunicated or something.....
Mark my words this will spread... we will soon be reading of.... party nights with CANS......... :nono: :nono: :nono:

forgive me also father for I have sinned, I have to admit to drinking 5 pints of Tennents, a Coors light and a Bulmers last night! the pub I was in didn't serve any ales so the decision was out of my own hands, and not drinking wasn't an option. :lol:

see...................the rot is starting..................Oh woe ! Oh Wow, thrice woe!!!

I think you're right DJ, theres only one thing that can possibly save their souls now...get some brew on and pray that the gods of beer are in a forgiving mood!

Think i may have helped with the ''balance'' last night i went to Birmingham German market , started off with some beer at mine then the vault (excellent beers) then the market beer (so so in fact poorish ) so we went back to the vault and had ,weizenbier , belgian ales, helles, and bockbier and a few german pils , :D

The World is secure in the hands of folks like pitsy...
but be aware the forces of commercial brews will be back, we must all be ready to fight the oppressors, to boldly go into those lonely dark places of the craft brewer. Let our motto be... We fight on !

in fact I'm just going to have a little scuffle now ...... :D

piddledribble said:
The World is secure in the hands of folks like pitsy...
but be aware the forces of commercial brews will be back, we must all be ready to fight the oppressors, to boldly go into those lonely dark places of the craft brewer. Let our motto be... We fight on !

in fact I'm just going to have a little scuffle now ...... :D

Me too...I'm trying a bottle of a Pelforth clone that IPA brewed and sent to me... :thumb:

I think I may have possibly redeemed thyself, from not brewing I have managed to conjure up 40 litres of fermenting wort courtesy of Mr. Wilkinson and co. 20L each of golden lager and mexican cerveza. :D

Oh brothers it warms the cockles o me heart to hear of your devotions......

:party: You're saved at last! Well done but remember the lessons learned today, and as Piddle says...the fight must go on!

I fear that is was this that the sooth Sayers have been warning about that the end of the world will be upon us on 21 December 2012. Such flagrant consumption of liquor pretending to be beer. Abe you say your choice was limited due to what the black landlord purveyed. But you could have moved to a more enlightened establishment, but you choose to stay? :nono: The dark clouds are swirling in the north. To what end we must only surmise. I for one will bow on bended knees to the beer gods to save mankind and pour a few extra pints of golden Cocker Hoop and dark mild. I may even have to crack a bottle of Beverdale Barolo to appease the vengeful gods. Oh woe oh wow, but I fear we are doomed, doomed, doomed........

PS Can you cancel my Spring Thing booking as we will be no more.

errrr maybe not. :grin:

3 cans of fosters :nono:

I done 15 of them in the other night :(

Treated the other half to a night in a hotel for her birthday but refused to pay what they was asking for a pint both in the hotel and surrounding bars. We smuggled loads of cans into our room instead. Suitcase weighed a ton.

I still feel violated but i have Hoppy Copper Bitter, Newkie Brown and a Stout to brew. That should go a little way to compensate for my actions. :pray:

Latest posts

Back