Coopers Australian pale or Milestones Crusader

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin K

Reaction score
Hello,
I have learnt yet another lesson and that is if you have more than a couple of brews on then mark the fermentation barrel with whats inside ! aaaaaaaaah. Im really good with the pressure barrels and bottles ........but
In my haste and over run with beer kits as X mas pressies I have 4 on the go. All good however I think that there is a chance that I have mixed up the two above. One is bottles and it looks a lovely golder colour and the other is in a pressure barrel which I will draw a bit off in a couple of days,
I wondered if anyone uses the above kits and knows any specific characteristics of them colour/taste etc.

Thanks, Colin.

I've been drinking the Crusader (I brewed mine a bit short though).. it is indeed quite golden - definitely darker than a pale ale. Another characteristic of mine is, if you batch primed that the amount of sugar specified according to the instructions, it seems to have very low carbonation - mine's nearly flat and has no head at all.
I wish I was better at describing taste - best I can do is to say it tastes a bit Belgiany..
Nice kit tho! Good luck.

Thanks chap good pointer it looks as though I have bottles the right one. Ill try to find a Belgiany beer this weekend to prepare myself.
All the best, Colin.

Latest posts

Back