• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cornies, CO2, reg, Hoses, taps, BIAB boiler, 3 way reg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pearse_uk

Reaction score
Downsizing - must make some space!

All the below for sale - ideally 1 person buys the lot for a 'job lot' price of £200.00 for all! If someone offers to buy all they get priority.

If not prices as below, cash on collection - not able to post. Collect from Keighley, West Yorks, or near - can travel a few miles for mid way meetup.

As downsizing, would swap some of this for a King Keg and Hambledon Bard cylinder if you have one knocking round!

I'll be posting a few more bits and bobs soon, once this lot has gone.

30l Boiler and lid, and BIAB net £30

X2 Beer lines, Ball lock connectors, beer taps £20

CO2 Cylinder, Regulator, Splitter, hose & 2 Ball lock connectors. Cylinder nearly full when last used. Empty spare included if you want it. £60

4 Ball Lock cornies. £35 each or £110 for all. All work fine!

3 Way regulator. Glass missing from one guage, if find will stick back on! Works OK. £30

Pics on Jims site - hope it's OK to say that!

As others have said I would take the regulator for your asking price, but would need it posted? Parcel2go are very good value so please let me know if you decide to split this listing?

Afraid all is now sold.

Will have more stuff for sale in the new year.

Cheers

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back