Corny Bottling Help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gomas

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm planning on bottling from my corny by attaching a racking cane directly to my picnic tap and filling bottles at very low pressure, using the bung method to burp CO2.

Can't do a full beergun / bottle CO2 purging setup just now, but i get the impression, the above method should be effective.

I just cant work out what size bottling stick / tubing will fit into the end of a picnic tap. I've been told by the helpful people at Maltmiller that a bottling wand will fit but not 100% snugly and may need to be glued. Has anyone encountered this problem/ know if there is anything that will fit tightly?

Thanks- the cane looks like a good solution. I suppose the internal diameter of the picnic tap must be 10mm then - which helps!

I use the bottling wand stick in my picnic tap but have to remove the top white plastic adapter so its just the clear tube and push tight into tap, works pretty well

Thanks - wasn't completely sure the bottling wand stick would be the right size, but glad to hear it is, that certainly makes life easy.

Back