Dad...RIP

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dronfieldbrewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Sad news...my dad died yesterday.
The last month has been a roller coaster. He was not himself at xmas, lethargic and not eating much..this continued for most of January but getting worse.So to the doctors he goes and gets treated for depression and constipation. After 3 days on the bog, he still had no appetite. He now found that drinking was difficult, made him feel sick
Doctor then refers him to hospital to go onto a drip and for some tests as his liver function was not too wonderful...
3rd of February...diagnosis comes in..Liver cancer, Lung cancer and cancer in his spine...terminal...All that the hospital could do is keep him comfortable....After this the decline was like falling off a cliff...his lung collapsed on Saturday leading to heart attack...he drifted into unconsciousness and died yesterday

Bloody hell, that's awful news. I know nothing I can say will change anything but just wanted to send you my sincerest condolences and let you know the thought of myself and my family are with you x

That's shot mate, I know how you feel having lost my dad to cancer some years ago. My thoughts are with you

Very sad news, my thoughts go out to you and your family.

That's terrible. I'm very sorry to hear that.

Sad to hear that Rob. Hope he did not suffer to much. I'm sure you have a strong family to help.

Very sorry to hear this mate. I'm crying right now. I don't know you and it's touching you've posted here.

Latest posts

Back