DME is like gold dust!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derren

Reaction score
Evening all

Really struggling to find anywhere that is selling/holding stock of light / extra light spray malt. Has anyone located any or have we emptied the country during lockdown?

Like everyone else in trying to get the next batches going and im starting to fear for my Christmas collection!

Any help would be appreciated.

Derren

Hi Derren, if you're really really desperate then I have some Richies Extra Light DME I probably don't need at the moment, let me know if you want it and maybe we can work something out between us (at what it cost me of course).

Thanks Banbeer, I'll keep that offer in mind and may take you up on it if I get to desperation point. My worry would be that you would then struggle to replace it yourself! I'm sure that someone somewhere will have some someday!!!

Thank you all.

Ive tried a couple of AG and enjoyed the process, in fact my first was brw was an AG from home brewtique which got me hooked on this wonderful journey. I just worry that I don't yet know enough to attempt it without the step by step guide!!

I've got lots of equipment and even made myself a wort cooler so will definitely get there...just plucking up the courage and building the knowledge!!

It's like driving a car. You can't learn how to do it just by reading about it. It's a very simple process, which gets a bit complicated by people's enthusiasm for the niceties and variations. But really, it's very, easy. There must be a basic guide somewhere on the forum of what to do in about 8 steps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back