Early morning crew.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I drive for a living so have to be up early, i have noticed there are always members logged in viewing forums and answering posts, so the question is why are you up so early?

I get up when other half gets up an he has to leave home at 5.30am to get to is work for a 7am start as he has an hours drive. I could decide to stay in bed and get up later, but I really like early morning - I think its most likely my favourite time of the day. (not so keen in the winter months though)

The daylight wakes me, I have vertical blinds & curtains in the bedroom but still the daylight works me. I start work at 7:30 (weekdays) but can't remember the last time the alarm went off.

During the week I need to get 2 kids ready for nursery and then get on the train to work by 7:40.

At the weekend it's just because I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old!

Work Monday to Friday (8am start, half hour commute and one bathroom between me and the ladies of the household).
Wrecked sleep cycle/heating waking me at the weekend.

I tend to wake up around 0400 unless I've been enjoying a lot of my creations the night before...😎

Don't get up but will happily tap away while lying in my kipper 😀

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Get up at about half five on the week as I have to leave before 7 to get to work to minimise traffic and I like a shower and a coffee before I go.

I feel for those whose kids get them up pre six. Been there and did (past tense thankfully) that.

Now they leave me in bed til 730 on weekends which is just about bearable

I work 12 hour shifts 8 til 8 and have to get into York a good 45 minute drive so my pattern stays pretty set even on days off up at about half 5 and usually beat the alarm

It's a b####r aint it!.
I/we usually awake sometime around 6.30/7.30, get up make a couple of brews, back to bed, drink said brew, nod off until the kids wake us up hollering and shouting on the way to school:doh:,, up most days by 8.30/8.45 tough old life but someone's got to do it:) Oi Garethhuwwilliams, i trust none of those kiddywinks are your offspring:lol::lol::lol:.
Mind you i did do 25 odd years of starting work at 7.30 am:twisted: and another 20 odd working for myself, soooooooooooo entitled:mrgreen:

Im up at half 5..read all the news madly...look at forum...drink loads of strong coffee...make sandwiches and then drive to work and arrive about half 7, with a clear head.
There again, Im usually back home by half 3!!:)

A driver also. Out of the house by 6, work at half past, finish about 2. Love the afternoons to get stuff done or just chill. Also the quiet roads at that time of a morning.

Latest posts

Back