Elvis Juice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Really like this ipa and have the brew dog book with the recipe, any idea of qty of orange-zest/peel)? that should be used for 5 gallons in addition to the grapefruit. Currently using the dried peel of four pink grapefruit which gives me approx 36gm in weight for my regular grapefruit ipa.

I’d use the same amount of orange as grapefruit. Ive got an ale in the fv at the moment loosely based on Elvis juice. Just hops though.

Really like this ipa and have the brew dog book with the recipe, any idea of qty of orange-zest/peel)? that should be used for 5 gallons in addition to the grapefruit. Currently using the dried peel of four pink grapefruit which gives me approx 36gm in weight for my regular grapefruit ipa.
I’d use the same amount of orange as grapefruit. Ive got an ale in the fv at the moment loosely based on Elvis juice. Just hops though.
Thanks for that, I rehydrate the grapefruit in 100ml of vodka and pop the lot in, so another 36gm in the mix is what I’ll do.
🍻[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back