End of the world is nigh..again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_Mc

Regular.
Reaction score
A 56-year old preacher from the Dominican Republic has declared the world will end at 6pm New York time, so what's that about 11pm our time. Bugger, I finish work at 9pm so will have time for a quick few beers then.
Double Bugger We're off to a party on Saturday and I'm on a promiss :(

CLICKY

Ah well, at least judgement day waited until the end of the footie season!

I've still got beer in an FV, I can't have it kegged and ready in that time... they'll have to postpone

Im at Brands Hatch this Weekend with my mate. Better tell him to go BALLS OUT on Saturday. The good news is he will save money as wont need new tyre's for the Sunday.

Bugger again, Specsavers wont have my glasses ready until next week so there me blind in the after life :geek:

:hmm: Hmmm, should I attempt to drink the 4 kegs have on at the moment? Might pull it off if I call in sick tomorrow.

Now I have a problem........ The Mayan's say the world will end in 2012...................... Should I cancel the Milk in the morning or not :wha:

snail59 said:
Now I have a problem........ The Mayan's say the world will end in 2012...................... Should I cancel the Milk in the morning or not :wha:

Nah, you won't have to pay for it :lol:

I'm brewing on Sunday.

What shower of c**ts :|

snail59 said:

Hope its not before the olympics

snail59 said:

No no no, it's just their calendar runs out then. It's like the Year2000 computer problem. And, just as thousands of programmers fixed almost all the Y2K problems in time[1], so there are Mayan priests even now working on their calendar. Shouldn't take long to sort.

[1] I was one, it annoys me when people think the problem was overstated because nothing happened - the reason nothing happened is that we worked our arses off making sure it didn't. Next time we won't bother, I reckon, since we got no extra money and no thanks for it.

Panic over, the world doesn't end tomorrow, it's just the day all the god botherers bugger off to heaven. The rest of us have until October 21st to have a damn good time (eternal damnation apparently), on said day we will all be consumed by fire!

This is of course the 232nd end of the world. Another 10 are yet to come.

Back