End of the world is nigh..again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still here, did everyone else survive? :pray:

I was that worried I gave all my beer and possessions away :shock:
Should I ask for them all back or would I be accused of being an "Indian Giver".. :wha:

BB (Little Pud) :oops:

Not long now... Think I'll phone the boss and tell him to stick his job...Nowt to lose have I ? :party: :party:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Not long now... Think I'll phone the boss and tell him to stick his job...Nowt to lose have I ? :party: :party:
I'm O.k, I've got though it unscathed, but I'm out of a job. :eek:

it was meant to be at 6pm local time, wherever in the world you were - so when Tonga and then an hour later, New Zealand, failed to suffer the predicted disasters, it was probably a good heads up that in fact it was yet another pile of steaming cr@p being spouted by a few nutters :roll:

oldbloke said:
[1] I was one, it annoys me when people think the problem was overstated because nothing happened - the reason nothing happened is that we worked our arses off making sure it didn't. Next time we won't bother, I reckon, since we got no extra money and no thanks for it.

I was one as well. Made a small fortune from it. Sadly spent it all late in 99 cos I wasn't sure that money would have any real value after 01/01/00 :lol: :lol:

sdrawkcab gniog detrats tsuj ew ...dne t'ndid dlrow eht draeh I

:shock:

Latest posts

Back