Every Post on this subject eventually gets shut down ....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Wednesday I had a new lens put in my left eye.

The pre-operation inspection was carried out by Mr. Khan and the operation itself was carried out by Mr. Ahmed: both of whom are from Lahore in Pakistan. My point was that the statement made by Boris ...

".... that opening the UK to the “best and brightest” migrants from around the world, and not just the EU, would help the country."

... was yet another straightforward lie!

We are in the EU and we already have some of the "best and brightest" migrants from around the world, so leaving the EU will in no way change our ability to attract these people to the UK.

However, if the UK economy keeps on collapsing our home-grown talent will flee the country for better jobs abroad and we may very well be unable to pay for the "best and brightest" migrants to come here to replace them.

Yes it's it's utter horse sh*t what Boris is saying (surprise surprise). A big reason for remaining for me was because leaving would make Britain a rather uninviting place for immigrants, which it has. Even now farmers can't find the labour to work in the fields to harvest their crops which came from the EU. A lot of Leave voters had this notion that immigrants were taking British people's jobs, but British people aren't applying for these jobs.

I cant wait to be in an old peoples home. Family have abandoned me, Friends all dead.
An albanian opposite me playing charades in his/her native tongue.
This surely is something to look forward too?

Latest posts

Back