Experience with ebay seller 'hifi-tower-deals'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to know! I didn't even think about the plug!! :tinhat:

Cheers for that, how are you finding it so far?
I did a few extract brews with LME, worked well but one drunken night I was lured by the grainfather and put it on my credit card. I use the klarstein as a sparge heater now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I bought my klarstein system from them, no problems all arrived safely, I assumed I would need a Europe to uk plug adapter and bought one in advance but it even came with one already attached.
They are one step ahead of “proper” Klarstein then. I had to order my own adapter for my minikeg dispenser because one didn’t arrive. They gave me £5 back for the inconvenience though.

They are one step ahead of “proper” Klarstein then. I had to order my own adapter for my minikeg dispenser because one didn’t arrive. They gave me £5 back for the inconvenience though.
But naughty not sending an adapter, even some of the questionable electronics I've got from China always bung one in. But at least they saw sense and gave you a fiver back

I did a few extract brews with LME, worked well but one drunken night I was lured by the grainfather and put it on my credit card. I use the klarstein as a sparge heater now.
I wish my credit card would stretch that far!! Still as beginner it at least gives me a chance to learn before upgrading In the future.

I wish my credit card would stretch that far!! Still as beginner it at least gives me a chance to learn before upgrading In the future.

I’m sure you will enjoy using it, and it’s a great way to get going with brewing. The grainfather is expensive, it was one of those life’s too short moments but I’ve paid it off now, the amount you save by homebrewing pays it off eventually. I’m more careful with drinking and surfing the internet now

IT ARRIVED!!! Think I've put it together correctly...
IMG_20190902_165459.jpg
IMG_20190902_165510.jpg
IMG_20190902_165541.jpg
IMG_20190902_165618.jpg
IMG_20190902_165627.jpg
IMG_20190902_165714.jpg

Only things I can see that would make it B-Stock are in the next 2 photos
IMG_20190902_165639.jpg

IMG_20190902_165533.jpg

Looks like seams on both the inside and outside have either come apart and been fixed or there was an error in manufacturing and correcting it made it B-Stock. Either way I'm not fussed so long as it works. Was gonna get it going in the garden but the weather is on turn. Hopefully later!

IT ARRIVED!!! Think I've put it together correctly...
View attachment 20523 View attachment 20524 View attachment 20525 View attachment 20526 View attachment 20527 View attachment 20528
Only things I can see that would make it B-Stock are in the next 2 photos
View attachment 20529
View attachment 20530

Looks like seams on both the inside and outside have either come apart and been fixed or there was an error in manufacturing and correcting it made it B-Stock. Either way I'm not fussed so long as it works. Was gonna get it going in the garden but the weather is on turn. Hopefully later!

Good to hear you got it, enjoy

Latest posts

Back