Fermaid K and GoFerm

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt.Frederickson

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just an enquiry whether anyone uses Fermaid K and GoFerm, or would be interested in doing so. I can get hold of some but want to sell the surplus to other willing mead and wine makers.
I've read a lot about it on GotMead so figured I'd put it to the test. I'm looking to sell at about £7.50/100g, anyone interested let me know and when it gets here I'll be in touch. Aiming to sell through eBay.

I'm interested. Is this still an option? What about Fermaid O? I'm intrigued by their claim that it supports a cooler, even temperatured ferment.

And actually I'm more interested in Fermaid O, go-ferm, and DAP.

They say that Fermaid O is better than K because it provides for a cooler fermentation with fewer temperature fluctuations.

If it's just go-ferm, I'm not really interested. It wouldn't be worth the shipping to austria. I'd like to find a place that can ship that, yeasts, dap and fermaid all in one go.

I wrote to Mel over at Hop & Grape, and she says that she is willing to stock the stuff for us if we really want it.

Good news, everyone! I just got this message from Mel at Hop and Grape:

Hi. We do have some Fermaid K in stock now. It is available in 8g sachets at £0.95 each. The instructions advise to use approx. 1 gram per gallon of must. We also have some 10g sachets of Go-Ferm Protect at £1.25 each and the instructions advise to use 1.25g per gram of yeast. We'll get it on the website next week or you can drop me an email if you want to order any.

www.hopandgrape.co.uk

Back