Fermzilla All-Rounder - What fridge?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floodweiser

Reaction score
Hi brewers! I'm having trouble finding an under-counter fridge that will fit my 30L Fermzilla All-Rounder.

I see some people have posted their successes but I can't find the exact make and model that was shown.

Can anyone help?

Before I lucked out on getting a large fridge I just used under counter ones for my 27litre fermzilla. I built a shelf so it sat on top of the compressor box on the back. I used a blow off tube as I didn't have the head space for a traditional air lock, so used a bottle with a ball lock valve on the gas post and a silicone hose. I used short greenhouse tube heater on the very bottom part for heating.

I use an under counter too with a shelf made of 12mm ply.

If you invert the stand to the lowest setting and tilt the gas post to the front then you can easily fit a gas disconnect. I attach that to a spunding valve.

IMG_5523.jpeg

Maybe a bit late to the party, but I spent ages looking for similar information so perhaps useful to someone in the future. I think they’ll fit in most under counter fridges as long as you can remove everything from the door.

Latest posts

Back