Fife brewday?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a Fife brewday? I know they've been done before, etc so I know there's peeps about that are into this.

Let me know your thoughts

K

Hi Kev

I'm planning to have one at mine in Dunfermline on Sat 29th September. I haven't announced officially yet as I have only just been given official clearance from SWMBO but I'll give you a shout in a bit.

Awesome. That's officially in the diary - count me in.

Where about's in Dunf are you?

K

sounds good guys, would love to have another get together after missin the hot break. that day at calums was quality,meeting mike n co, only thing is Thistle are playing Raith in Kirkcaldy that day,so would probably need to come through till about 1pm then boost for the Jags promotion trail. even if we can't get a brewday a wee night out in Edinburgh for scottish members for a few pints or visit to the Brewdog pub or something, we need to make sure DirtyCaner can make it though, which might be a PITA for him.what do you think guys?

That's do-able too. The Brewdog pub is ace.

Count me in for both.

K

kev said:
Where about's in Dunf are you?

K

I'll get more details out soon as I am just waiting for some others to get back to me.

I am down below The Glen close to Dunfermline Rugby Club. Its a 10-15 min walk from the train station so should be easy enough to get to.

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Wish I was closer Dunfie, I'd love to see the master at work.. :thumb:

I can imagine my wife's face if you turned up with your rocket and set it up on the decking :lol:

Awesome. I'll probably get the Mrs to drive me through. That way I can bring a keg for evaluation!

K

Aww am from fife (buckhaven) but live in bath at the moment while doing my Phd. My finance lives in dunfermline. I am quite new to I have only done about 3 kits years ago and got dis heart end by the results (no temp control, mostly simple sugar I was following the kit recipe) it would be cool to see a brew day.

lynchy said:
Aww am from fife (buckhaven) but live in bath at the moment while doing my Phd. My finance lives in dunfermline. I am quite new to I have only done about 3 kits years ago and got dis heart end by the results (no temp control, mostly simple sugar I was following the kit recipe) it would be cool to see a brew day.

If you can make it, I'd thoroughly recommend it :thumb:
watching someone else brew give you some good ideas and if you have never done AG before it can be invaluable at showing just how east AG can be :thumb:

I can try and make it up i try and get up to scotland as much as possible since my fiance is there

You will be more than welcome lynchy. As I mentioned to Kev and Abey, I'll get the post out soon and people can pm me for my address etc.

Awesome. I'm 30 ag batches in and I've never seen someone else brew other than YouTube!

K

Dunfie said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:
Wish I was closer Dunfie, I'd love to see the master at work.. :thumb:

I can imagine my wife's face if you turned up with your rocket and set it up on the decking :lol:
Yeah, it'd be nice....See you next week... :cool:

BB

Latest posts

Back