Flat beer from my corny.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your great tips, advice and videos.
I'm still learning. I'm now pulling the perfect pint of stout 😁

Attachments

• 20201215_193030.jpg
    20201215_193030.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 41
Is the keg kept cold? What pressure are you leaving the keg at? You would hear a leak.

Put the keg at 30 psi and then roll the keg for a minute. Do it when you have the keg super cold. That should get plenty of co2 on the beer.
What I didn't know was to keep the pressure connected. As I rolled it I could hear the regulator kicking in supplying more gas. Perfect. Thank you. A massive lesson learnt. The video that was posted really helped

They are good. I've learnt so much from you guys just by posting one problem I was having. Getting the corny set up is not cheap as we all know. And when it doesn't deliver it's very disappointing. But now I don't think there is any thing else that can go wrong now 🤔🤣.
I'll never go back to bottling 46 bottles for each brew 😁 those days are gone.
Next stage for me is a kegerator. For those short few months we have in the North of England.
I'm very proud of myself from where I've come to after 12 months of trial and error. Thanks to this forum.

Latest posts

Back