• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Grainfather - complete setup (with new Connect Control box)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DethApostle

Regular.
Reaction score
Afternoon all!

In preparation for buying/building phase 3 of my brewery setup, and in part because of all the building work going on at my house at the moment, I have decided to sell my Grainfather.

It was purchased from new in December 2016 and is in perfect working order. It comes with the new Connect Control box, counterflow cooler, lid and all the instructions etc that you'll need. There is some slight marking on the inside of the pot but it is only cosmetic and in line with what you'd expect from normal use! I have brewed around 12-13 batches on it after all.

Grainfathers are still £670 brand new and like hen's teeth second hand... so I'm looking for £550 for this but will consider any reasonable offer. Collection preferably (from Chester) but will investigate postage if that's the only option.

Will post some pictures later this evening.

Message here or PM me if you are interested.
Happy buying!
Ben

Photos uploaded, sorry if they're a little on the big side!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Cheers!

I missed this part when i skimmed through the OP have you had any offered even cheeky ones?

Have you tried Ebay?

so I'm looking for £550 for this but will consider any reasonable offer.

I missed this part when i skimmed through the OP have you had any offered even cheeky ones?

Have you tried Ebay?

Yes, I have had a few offers but lower than i'd choose to accept at this time. I'm ultimately in no rush to sell so it's not on ebay just yet!

DA

Hi there - just wanted to know if this is still available? As you say, second hand grainfathers are like hen's teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back