Forum Fancy Dress Party - Friday 1st Aug

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just had a thought :shock:

People are going to be browsing this website as guests, unable to read this post, but browsing the other posts that are freely accessible... and they're gunna see nudity and rather strange avatars :lol: :lol:

I do hope people (ie female brewers) wont get offended by that :?

As long as there is nothing tooooooo bad, and we change them back tomorrow, I think we'll be fine :? :oops: ;)

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It's all just a bit of fun. :D

Dammit i'm always ridiculously early for these sorts of things hehe

if you're game then i'll have to lag behind to begin with because my 5 year old son is here for the weekend, so I must be a responsible parent at least until he's gone to bed, then i'll catch you up.

this time though do you wanna hook up on msn messenger? i dont want to wait an hour to figure out you've passed out again this time ;)

Na i can't do it tonight, i haven't enough beer in and i've already had to much to go back to the offie but we should arrange another run at it some night ;)

have you ever tried ordering a take away and getting them to pick up beer while there at it? i've done it loads of times :D

BrewStew said:
have you ever tried ordering a take away and getting them to pick up beer while there at it? i've done it loads of times :D

:lol: :lol: I wouldn't be able to do that :oops:

Imagine asking them, a bag of chips and can you ask the driver to pick up a slab of beer please :lol: :lol:

hehe depends on the take away company though.

just ring around asking if they can before placing the order, Guarantee one will.

My local Indian before i moved house stocked booze in bottles anyway so i'd get them to send over a 6-pack :D

restaurants that do take away are your best bet... seriously... it works :D

:shock: Can you imaging how that will read when the Avatars are changed back :shock: :lol: :lol:

HAHA! yeah but the fancy dress title of this section would be kind of a giveaway :D

Latest posts

Back