FORUM PINT GLASSES **SOLD OUT***

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a PM today to say that a THBF has safely arrived with one of our Australian members :party:

We are officially global :D

WE STILL HAVE SOME FOR SALE BUT ONLY A FEW - SEE 1ST POST IN THIS THREAD

I was relaxing with a beer in front of the first fire of the year and I realised that I hadn't posted a picture of mine. So here you go. That's a glass full of Golden Cascade #2.

thbfglass.jpg

I MUST HAVE SOME

If some have arrived on our West Island then they sure as hell will make it to the North Island.

Where do I sign? Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

MEB said:
I MUST HAVE SOME

If some have arrived on our West Island then they sure as hell will make it to the North Island.

Where do I sign? Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

Hi MEB

Nice to see you back on the forum :D :thumb:

There are only x3 of these glasses left so if you want one/some let me know by PM and i'll get a price for postage to you out there in NZ :thumb:

Vossy1 said:
MEB...you're just showing off with the beer brewed :lol: :mrgreen:

FECK YES Wouldn't you?

I am just the dogs body really though. Probably 1 pint of that would be drinkable if I was left to my own devices in Frings brewery :oops:

Tis bloody cool though-over 10,000L :cool: :cool: :cool:

Just sent you the readies via Paypal, Wes.

I will be popular. We already have more pint glasses than cupboard space.

Thanks fivetide :thumb:

It looks like the last two glasses will be going off to New Zealand :cool:

Thanks to everyone who bought a glass :thumb: Keep the pictures of them filled with homebrew coming :D

Hi there. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I lack anything to drink beer out of, but I haven't received my glass in six weeks or so and I have a nice mild that would look perfect in it...

...will it be in my Christmas stocking? :)

fivetide said:
Hi there. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I lack anything to drink beer out of, but I haven't received my glass in six weeks or so and I have a nice mild that would look perfect in it...

...will it be in my Christmas stocking? :)

That was posted ages ago :( bloody Royal Mail pm me your addy just in case I got it wrong.

Unable to send two to NZ so will post one of those tomorrow hoe that's ok

Back